FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA!
Copper and Tonic are proudly an Australian owned business, all our wall art pieces and phone cases are made to order in Australia, allowing for less wastage. You're supporting an Aussie owned business right from the get go.
Covid-19 update. January 2021. Please note, we are seeing a delay in orders being printed and shipped. Our couriers and Australian postal service are also under enormous pressure due to increased volume. Please allow for potential delays.
When will I receive my order?
All of our items are made to order, please see below for production and delivery times.
Delivery time will vary depending on your location in Australia. For most cities, your items will arrive within 3 - 8 days after dispatch. For rural areas and customers in Western Australia and the Northern Territory, it may take a little longer.
Unframed Paper Art Prints
Unframed paper art prints are delivered rolled in a protective mailer tube. Allow 3 - 6 business working days for us to print your order, pack it and dispatch it.
Framed Paper Art Prints
Framed paper art prints are delivered flat. Allow 5 - 10 business working days for us to print your order, pack it and dispatch it.
Stretched Canvas Prints
Please allow up to 10 working days for us to custom print and professionally stretch your canvas print in Australia, before our canvas art is shipped to you. It's usually less than 10 days, however in peak times (such as Christmas) allow up to 30 days.
Please allow 3 - 5 days production time. Please allow 3- 7 days for your phone case to be delivered.
My order should be here by now, where is it?
Before getting in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org please do the following:
- Double check your deliver address on your shipping confirmation email.
- Ask at your local post office if they have your package.
- Ask your neighbours, in case the delivery driver left the package with them.
I received the incorrect product / the product I received is damaged, what do I do?
Firstly, we are so sorry the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this quickly, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item. In your email please:
- Attach photos of the damage/incorrect item
- Include your order number
- Any other relevant details about your order/you wish to provide.
We'll get back to you within 48 hours.
International Orders (including New Zealand orders)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your location and item/s you'd like to purchase. We will be able to provide you with a quote and potential timeframe for shipping.
We are able to ship all items internationally. To keep costs down, we may use one of our international fulfilment centres (USA, Europe, etc.). Please note, we may not be able to provide the exact same size of the product but will endeavour to provide like for like.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
From time to time shipping delays may and can occur, due to reasons beyond our control. If shipping is delayed will we do everything possible to ensure a speedy delivery. Please note the following terms and conditions.
- It is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the delivery address. At this stage, it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order. We do not take responsibility for incorrect delivery details.
- Copper and Tonic can not be held liable if you the customer omits any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us or being undeliverable. Additional fees such as a redelivery fee may apply.
- If the order is delivered to a local post office and you the customer fail to collect the order in a timely manner from the post office, the order may be returned to the sender. If this happens, you the customer are responsible for paying a reshipment fee.
- You, the customer, acknowledges that once an order is shipped, we cannot be held liable if a delivery is delayed due to the actions of the courier.
- You acknowledge that Copper and Tonic are unable to offer compensation for shipping delays.
- Items destined for some countries may attract customs charges. You the customer acknowledge you have sole responsibility in paying these fees. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation